- To help children to learn that courtesy, good manners, tolerance and helping each other are essential qualities for life.
- To teach a command of basic English and the ability to communicate well through the spoken and written word.
- To promote and encourage an enjoyment of reading.
- To develop a sound knowledge and understanding of mathematical concepts and operations.
- To teach skills in handwriting, design and technology and other creative arts.
- To develop an understanding and a desire for good health and hygiene. This includes the enjoyment of physical activities, drama, movement and mime, together with a range of recreational games and skills, sports competitions and our Healthy Schools programme.
- To encourage an enquiring mind through the provision of a broad and balanced curriculum and a stimulating environment in which both pupil and teacher can develop his/her knowledge, skills and values. As a result, develop lifelong learners, who when using technology, know how to keep safe and show respect for self and others.
% Attendance week commencing: 5 October 2020
Overall Attendance: 97%
Sacred Heart Catholic Voluntary Academy
Nottingham NG4 1EQ
Headteacher Mrs Karen Taylor
Designated Safeguarding Lead at Sacred Heart:
Mrs Karen Taylor (Headteacher)
Deputy Safeguarding lead
Miss Owens contactable via firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Safeguarding Lead from Our Lady of Lourdes CMAT
Mrs Moira Dales (Trust Safeguarding Lead) email@example.com
Tel: 07852 133114
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Mr James McGeachie
School Emergency Safeguarding Phone Number 0115 8550557
IF YOU FEEL A CHILD IS IN IMMEDIATE DANGER please call the local Nottinghamshire Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) on 0300 500 80 90 firstname.lastname@example.org