- To help children to learn that courtesy, good manners, tolerance and helping each other are essential qualities for life.
- To teach a command of basic English and the ability to communicate well through the spoken and written word.
- To promote and encourage an enjoyment of reading.
- To develop a sound knowledge and understanding of mathematical concepts and operations.
- To teach skills in handwriting, design and technology and other creative arts.
- To develop an understanding and a desire for good health and hygiene. This includes the enjoyment of physical activities, drama, movement and mime, together with a range of recreational games and skills, sports competitions and our Healthy Schools programme.
- To encourage an enquiring mind through the provision of a broad and balanced curriculum and a stimulating environment in which both pupil and teacher can develop his/her knowledge, skills and values. As a result, develop lifelong learners, who when using technology, know how to keep safe and show respect for self and others.
Attendance to be updated in September
Message from Mrs Taylor
Dear Parents/Carers, As we reach the end of another year it is an opportunity for us to reflect as a school community on the year which has passed, the achievements of individuals and the successes we have had as a school. It has been an incredibly rewarding time. Thanks to our superb staff and children and the support and encouragement continually given by yourselves. We wish you all a lovely and very happy summer holiday. We look forward to seeing you all on Tuesday 3 September 2019. God Bless, Mrs Taylor